Sea Marine Rigging Shop
SEA Marine is a full-service rigging shop in Port Townsend. For safety reasons or to enhance the performance of your boat, we will inspect, replace or update your rigging equipment. SEA offers a full range of rigging services including spring step /fall unstep, sail repair and replacement, standing & running rigging repair & replacement, winch service – repairs or replacements. Our Roller Swagging Machine allows us to make the most durable and professional standing rigging and lifelines possible.
Ready to learn more about our full-service Rigging Shop? Contact us today.
- Mast Work / Finish / Wiring
- Mast Repair or Replacement
- Standing & Running Rigging
- Rig Tuning
- Rig Inspections
- Furling Systems
- Customized Deck Design
- Stanchions & Lifelines
- Winch & Deck Hardware Services
- Life Lines installed or Replaced
- Evaluations or Inspections
Make SEA Marine your Homeport and start your season off right!
While Sailing is relaxing, enjoyable, and rewarding, it can only be that way if safety is a top priority. SEA takes the utmost care in ensuring your vessel meets required safety measures.
- Systems Checks
- Survey Sea Trials
- Fueling – Fuel Polishing
- Equipment Checks / Safety Survey
Long Distance Preparation
- Vessel preparation for long distance cruising destinations
- Routine system checks during the season
- Insurance procedure documentation